Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dancing Scrooge

I am not really a Scroogey kind of person, but my dad sent me a Scrooge-related link that brightened my day...and I thought I would share...but first, some background...

Apparently, Office Max has developed a way for people to "Scrooge" themselves. Under the "Scrooge Yourself" description, it says: "The holdiays are here and there's entirely too much cheer floating around. Do your part and add a touch of frost to the air this season. Upload a picture of your face, then send your crotchety curmudgeon to a friend". Then you click on a link that says, "Let the Humbug Begin".

Before you think, "How awful to promote grumpiness at Christmas!", you need to click on this link and watch my dad all scrooged-up and dancing around. At the end of the dance, you can make yourself, or someone you love, into a scrooge. I promise it will bring much more cheer than humgug!!!

p.s. Bucher, if you scrooge yourself, send me the link...because that would ROCK!!!

No comments: