Friday, December 7, 2007

"We Are The Reason" by Avalon

I thought I'd share another video of a song that I love. It's been a while since I've heard this and I'd almost forgotten about it. There are a couple pictures in this video that seem odd, or at least oddly placed, but maybe it's just me. There are also some of the most remarkable pictures I've seen in a long time in here. I especially love the very last one. I have never seen that picture in reality, only in drawings. Check it out to see what I am talking about!

There is one line from this song that really sticks out to me:

"I've finally found the reason for living. It's in giving every part of my heart to Him."

Nothing sums it up better than that!

I pray that today finds you giving even more of your heart to Him!!!

No comments: